Arch Linux Sixty Four-Bit updates Question

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Mar 14 16:47:04 EDT 2010

check the arch wiki, there's instructions for setting up wireless. as far as I know, you can get the image from http://cmb.tysdomain.com (which recirects to chris's site, that I can't remember right now), and you could just use pakman to update your packages.
		Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
	http://tds-solutions.net
	Twitter: sorressean