Arch Linux Sixty Four-Bit updates Question

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 16:27:48 EDT 2010

Hi Chris and all,
I was curious how things are going with the Sixty Four Bit version of
Arch Linux with Speakup support.
I have thought long and hard about using it.

First: I'm on a Windows machine connected to a WPA access point-making
Ethernet impossible from my present location-and without the Internet,
I cannot be current with Arch.
How goes the TalkingArch project?
I am curious to know if it is even still active-as no new blog posts
have been forthcoming sinse the hint about what's upcoming.
While I burned the first Test image to disk, I don't have anymore blank media.
How could this media be quickly updated (assuming I could get the net
functional) and all that?
What about the WPA stuff?
Curious how I could quicly do this, as once booted off the Arch CD I
have, I would not be able to go online to the Arch wiki or anywhere
else.
Chris, feel free to email me privately if you wish.
Regards,

--Keith