Question about synth_request_region

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Wed Jun 30 21:17:48 EDT 2010

Looks like the irq is level triggered which is standard for PCI devices
usually.
Code that uses level triggered interrupts  needs to pass the
sa_irq flag to the handler or similar i'm not sure.
It's not as simple as just plugging the irqs for your PCI device into
the kernel there is a programming difference between edge triggered to
level triggered.