Installing Slackware with Speakup and Espeak

Zachary Kline kline.zachary at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 23:41:52 EST 2010

Hi,
I'd think that a DVD with espeakup and espeak would be a good idea in
general, as serial ports and related things are becoming harder to
find.  The question is whether the Slackware installer as currently
packaged loads sound support by default?  I wouldn't think so.  Does
the kernel even come with the appropriate modules?
I hope this project can come to something, as I've always liked
Slackware and a way to make it easier to install would be great.
Hope it works out,
Zack.