Main advantages of SBL over Speakup

Pia pmikeal at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 18:00:49 EST 2010

That is an old box.  We bought ones faster than that 3 years
ago. I even looked at a consumer grade box that old 2 years ago for my own
purchase for a home box.  It was really fast then and I didn't want to
spend the money.  You have to keep in mind that just because something is
new as in a new purchase from an OEM does not at all mean that it is new
technology.