serial synth with kernel 2.6.35.2

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Wed Aug 18 20:24:34 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

I recall your earlier posts, and evidently the experts are just as
puzzled as we followers are. There doesn't appear to be a clear pattern
of which configurations fail and which work okay. I just thought I'd
add one more fact to the available data on what works and what doesn't.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (72% of Full)
  My software website: edway.ftml.net, and weblog edway.wordpress.com