How do I get to learn Linux & SpeakUp? Re: How to use espeakup

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Sep 22 11:56:38 EDT 2009

Peter Tesar, le Tue 22 Sep 2009 11:48:05 -0400, a écrit :
> All I have to work with is Windows XP and JAWS. I thought that it would be
> easier to chat with someone on your Reflector. The information sent me
> through this list service didn't help. Maybe I am doing something wrong or
> nobody is there to chat.
>
> Your web site http://linux-speakup.org/ is not helpful.

Then that's the place where things should be fixed.

> I would like to get started using Linux.

That's your question and that's what could be on the website if somebody
took the time to write the text.

> I haven't been successful with the distribution CD that I downloaded
> and burned.

Then it's probably a bug and in that case the mailing list is indeed
appropriate: please precisely describe what you have done, and what
result you got.

Samuel