How do I get to learn Linux & SpeakUp? Re: How to use espeakup

Peter Tesar ptesar at ca.inter.net
Tue Sep 22 11:48:05 EDT 2009

Where do I get this useful information? I would like to get started using
Linux. I haven't been successful with the distribution CD that I downloaded
and burned.

You wrote:
> People are not supposed to find useful information *here*, they're
> supposed to find useful information in the *Notice*, which is
> spkguide.txt and the manual pages, not this list (

All I have to work with is Windows XP and JAWS. I thought that it would be
easier to chat with someone on your Reflector. The information sent me
through this list service didn't help. Maybe I am doing something wrong or
nobody is there to chat.

Your web site http://linux-speakup.org/ is not helpful.
Can anyone help?