looking for: ssh hosting

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Mar 10 12:30:44 EDT 2009

I think ultrahosts's big deal was they were running on ShaneD.net servers
for a while.
That's where I origenally learned the basics of system admin, and ended up
spending half my time repairing broken things, outages were a weekly
happening.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.