looking for: ssh hosting

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Mar 10 08:13:52 EDT 2009

I didn't say they didn't offer ssh, just that they monitor what you put
up--I was using their "unlimited" space to store my music as a backup and
got yelled at. Ultrahost is a good idea too, though see their "extra
charges," if you go over a certain amount.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.