looking for: ssh hosting

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Mar 10 06:20:40 EDT 2009

Refering to dreamhost, hat's very interesting because their site says
that they have unlimited disk space and bandwidth and do allow ssh
connections.  I was seriously considering going with them for those
reasons.  Right now I have unlimited disk and bandwidth but no ssh.
They also offer VPS.  Another VPS that has been recommended is
http://ultrahost.us/  I would like to know why you're saying that
dreamhost doesn't offer ssh when their site says they do.  I believe
you, I haven't used them before so I don't know.