advice needed, Verizon DSL

Christopher Moore christopher.h.moore at verizon.net
Tue Jun 16 20:48:04 EDT 2009

Chuck,
I'm running verizon here with no problems.  I bought a dsl modem from
them and connect my router to it.  I put it in bridge mode so the the
pppoe runs on the modem and the router connects to the modem the same as
your cable connection.

Configuring the modem is a bit tricky because the pages use javascript.
There are some pages on the net which show you how to do it.  Because of
the javascript you'll need a browser that supports javascript (mozilla
or ie) and possibly some sighted assistance.  Verizon also sells a
combination modem/router which is a good option if you don't have a
router.

LOL
Chris