advice needed, Verizon DSL

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Wed Jun 17 09:23:04 EDT 2009

Thanks, guys,

John and Chris suggested two strategies, and a little googling
satisfied me that it is a feasible thing to pursue.

A few years ago I briefly had DSL using the strategy John suggested,
but at the moment I need to provide internet access to more than one
machine, so Chris's plan seems the way to go, particularly since I
already have an independent router that is accessible.

Thanks again for your responses.

Chuck

                  My web site: www.hallenbeck.ftml.net
                      Microblog: http://identi.ca
                                --------
       To see a need and wait to be asked, is to already refuse.