Cursor tracking and laptops?

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Tue Jun 2 17:48:24 EDT 2009

there are 2 common leyaouts for fn keypads, and it varies more between
machines.

both have a numberpad centered around the i key. hold the fn key and pres
the following for fun times:

123=jkl
456=uio
789=789
m is insert, period  is delete.
fn / is usually numpad slash,
the star can be on fn-0 or fn-8 depending on laptop.
fn ; and fn p are plus and minus.
there is a document in speakups docs dir called defaultkeymap this is worth
a read through.