Cursor tracking and laptops?

Terry D. Cudney terry.cudney at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:57:00 EDT 2009

Hello James,

      You are correct! Somehow the key binding has been lost in speakup.

      Whether you are using a laptop or desktop with full keyboard, the speakup-9, speakup-0 and speakup-<dash> should mirror the functionality of the numeric keypad top-row keys.

      Perhaps the maintainers can take alook at where this was lost and see about putting it back?

      You mentioned other lack of  functionality? What is missing?

      thanks,

      --terry