GRML and apollo synth

al Sten-Clanton Albert.E.Sten_Clanton at verizon.net
Sun Feb 1 21:11:34 EST 2009

Hi, Michael!

Sorry I wasn't clear.  Modprobe works fine for me.  Indeed, it was nice to
switch between the TripleTalk LT and the DECTalk Express:  I don't recall
that
GRML ever before allowed me to unload one synth for another.

I gave my GRML CD to a guy I was helping get his toes wet with Linux the
other day.  When I buy some new CD's and make another one, then I should
look for my DoubleTalk LT to see if that works on boot-up.

Al