GRML and apollo synth

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sun Feb 1 18:14:46 EST 2009

Hello Al,
I looked back at your message, do you mean that the TripleTalk LT
doesn't start regardless of the boot parameters or do you mean it
doesn't work even when you do a modprobe to load the module? For me the
modprobe works but the boot options don't.

I also have reported my problems through the bug contact form on the
GRML website but haven't heard anything. Like you I expect plenty of
messages are sent so Mika is probably very busy. That's why I asked here
if there might be something which should be done to ensure the boot
options work which I could check so that I could report the problem to
Mika and suggest a fix.

Michael Whapples