Found it!

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Mon Aug 24 01:25:53 EDT 2009

	Found it!  Stoopid irssi was causing it.  Seems it doesn't like
long quit messages.  I reassembled irssi chat's configuration file and
no more t's being printed on all consoles.  Still sure the "more" pager
problem still exists, though.  I'm always running an apt-cache search
for something, so I've seen it often enough, and can easily reproduce
it.

	As root, run an 'apt-cache search <whatever> | more" in one
virtual terminal, then start cutting package names, switch to another
terminal and begin running some "aptitude show <pasted-packagename> |
more" operations on what was displayed in the first console.

	I don't think "more" is designed well enough to be used by the
same person in two different consoles., because sometimes I will even
find text from the second console sitting in the first console.  I dunno
if it's a SpeakUP or a more pager bug, since I can't see what's there to
verify what I'm hearing.  HTH,

				Michael

--
Linux User: 	177869                                       Powered by Intel