When I get my USB to serial adaptor

james collins james.collins75 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 21:48:45 EDT 2009

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2009, at 9:01 PM, Pia <pmikeal at comcast.net> wrote:

> Several people have been kind enough to help you out and I am
> guessing they would continue to do so if you mailed the privately.
> It is not very courteous I don't think to post every little minutia
> of hand holding that you seem to need to get stuff working for an OS
> that speakup won't run on for a speech software package that isn't
> speakup.  I also don't think anyone minds whether you can see or not
> and would help you regardless, but the fact that you were purposely
> deceptive shows lack of character.

I really wasn't being deceptive. I just know that the one person who
was helping me had asked a couple of times if I had sight. But I don't
know I can see how you would think I was being deceptive.
> Your constant flooding of the list is annoying me.  I really enjoy
> helping newbies who need help, but it is generally considered a
> common courtesy or good netiquette if you will to take topics that
> are far afield from the main purpose of a list, off list with those
> who will help you.

How would I do that? Do I just scroll to the bottom of an email, will
there private email be there? How do I know a persons private email?