When I get my USB to serial adaptor

Pia pmikeal at comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 22:17:47 EDT 2009

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, james collins wrote:

> How would I do that? Do I just scroll to the bottom of an email, will there
> private email be there? How do I know a persons private email?

I apologize, I didn't realize you didn't know how to email privately.
When they send an email to the list it comes to the group from their
private email address so it should be in the From Field of the header on
your email you get.  In order to reply to them privately reply to the
email's from address instead of the email's reply to address.  I don't
know what email client you are using and so do not know the specifics of
how to do that, but every email client has an option to do it somehow.
Thanks!