When I get my USB to serial adaptor

Pia pmikeal at comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 21:01:57 EDT 2009

Several people have been kind enough to help you out and I am guessing
they would continue to do so if you mailed the privately.  It is not very
courteous I don't think to post every little minutia of hand holding that
you seem to need to get stuff working for an OS that speakup won't run on
for a speech software package that isn't speakup.  I also don't think
anyone minds whether you can see or not and would help you regardless, but
the fact that you were purposely deceptive shows lack of character.  Your
constant flooding of the list is annoying me.  I really enjoy helping
newbies who need help, but it is generally considered a common courtesy or
good netiquette if you will to take topics that are far afield from the
main purpose of a list, off list with those who will help you.