Location of synthesizer

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Thu Aug 13 12:10:11 EDT 2009

Your information in System Profiler should have included specific
information about that cable's manufacturer etc. Just how old a Mac
are you using for it to have only a 1.0 usb port? And is this a
powerpc machine or an Intel machine? Can you at least tell me what
brand and model usb cable this is? Given you are just doin this for
your entertainment, I really don't have time to deal with this unless
you can give organized information. I do know that all the powerpc
machines did need drivers for their usb cables; I think that's till
true of intels but am not absolutely going to be dogmaticabout that.
The driver for your doubletalk should be provided by the program you
run to use your synthesizer. Since the geek squad is not likely to
have much information about running a doubletalk or other such
specialized equipment, it's not likely that they know much about the
programs you would use to run your synthesizer that would provide a
driver. I'm sorry, but I'm not posting about this again un less you
give me specific information bout your Mac and specific information
about your usb cable.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,