Speakup Skipping Text

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Apr 27 13:02:44 EDT 2009

This has probably already been answered but it sounds like a Curses
issue.  In other words, with Lynx and other Curses programs, they only
write new text to the screen.  It's quicker than doing a complete
redraw.  You can either use the plus on the keypad to read the entire
screen or ^L in most programs.  I prefer the later because it works
regardless of Speakup, but some programs remap ^L to their own purpose.

Also, I would be interested in the magazine.  How big is it and do you
send it as an attached zip file or in plain text?  I would guess it's
weekly, right?