mini-beep.iso request

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Apr 27 03:16:59 EDT 2009

Make the installer outdate-proof.  The copy I have of mini-beep..iso I
tried using to reinstall debian and was doing fine until the installer
went out to download the release file.  It couldn't download one that
matches the version of mini-beep.iso but then told me I could change the
version but didn't describe how to do that.  Would it be possible for
mini-beep.iso to get to a mirror and locate available release files then
show those most current to least current and then allow an installer to
choose?