Speakup Skipping Text

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Apr 25 21:11:34 EDT 2009

Well, it seems once Greg explained this quite awhile ago, but now I am noticing
this more.
Let me start at the beginning.
You see, I am compiling Newsweek Magazine for 26 readers.  I was at a printer
friendly version of an article--and-I thought, "gee, the print version is
shorter"  So in looking at both versions-and-listening, Speakup is at times
skipping some or most of articles.
I know in JAWS, there is an option to skip passed repeated text, but in this
case, its not repeated, however, maybe Speakup thinks that the printer version
is a repeat of the full version.
Anyway, if this is an option, can I switch it off?
I wouldn't think my DecTalk USB is jumping around an article.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions--and-please write off-list if you would
also want to read a compiled version of Newsweek
Hart