ltlk issue again

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Thu Apr 23 17:50:53 EDT 2009

Hmm, wonder if there's some common ground there. i'm running debian
unstable. It wouldn't be so terrible except that there doesn't seem to be
any way that I can start it (speakup) up again once it deactivates. I
actually
probably get to hear most of the boot messages because even though there
are the "too many timeouts" errors it actually keeps talking for quite a
while. also, would it make any difference that Im also using a braillelite
40 on ttyUSB0? That shouldn't make a difference but I'm just looking for
some cause.

--
Cheryl