ltlk issue again

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Apr 24 12:28:21 EDT 2009

I have speakup as modules and I find if I remove the speakup_apollo
module using rmmod and then load it back in again with modprobe speakup
starts working again. Does speakup start working again if you switch to
another synth (may be soft or none) and then switch back to the
doubletalk? It isn't a solution to the problem but at least it may mean
you might be able to recover speakup when it is deactivated.

Michael Whapples