Apollo stops talking from time to time

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Fri Apr 10 08:37:46 EDT 2009

The apollo has a filthy implementation of handshaking.
I know that speakup has to try and work around this as much as it can,
however this isn't perfect.
Sadly the best solution is to get a different speech synthesizer, however
failing this provide as much information about the circumstances around the
bug as you can.
I don't think apollos are that common these days.
Regards, Kerry.