Apollo stops talking from time to time

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sat Apr 11 05:58:01 EDT 2009

On 23/12/42 19:59, William Hubbs wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> what is the value you see when you type this command:
> 40000

I don't recall this ever happening when using speakup with espeakup on
my laptop, so as far as I can test (as I have only the apollo synth for
a hardware synth) only the apollo is affected. Alternatively I can say
for sure speakup_soft isn't affected (this is probably the more accurate
statement).

Michael Whapples