Ancient Domains of Mystery with Speakup

luke speakup at lists.tacticus.com
Tue Sep 30 03:36:49 EDT 2008

That pressing together of words, happens in curses apps which do not
redraw the spaces.  For example, if you read a page in lynx, and then
press page down and just let speakup read, it will probably mix the word
at the end of each line, with the first word on the next.  It will leave
out words that appeared on the same position of the former page, I assume
for the same reason.

Very annoying.