Subject: Re: New Debian Install - HELP!

Dan Massingale danmass at valornet.com
Sat Oct 11 12:03:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

With the raid thing you might check the lilo.conf for a line that talks
about the helpful raid thing it does, it may have somehow been
uncommented. Also with the debian etch install disc the menu offers a
shell, I don't remember how far you need to be in the install process to
get the choice for a shell but that is there also.

Dan