lots of problems solved: my life story

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Wed Nov 26 16:49:39 EST 2008

Hi. In addition to having the static IP, if you have your own domain,
Qwest will even do a reverse dns for your static IP. When I was in
Denver, I did this with them and it was fantabulous.

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3643 (20081126) __________

http://www.eset.com