programm issues--moving files back and forth

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Nov 26 15:15:22 EST 2008

Hello,
Thanks; I guess I wasn't aware of asking how editing files might lead to the
debate of DMZ. :)
I'll try to work more that way; it might help quite a bit.
I think I'll tunnel samba.
Currently I would just edit the files in SecureCRT, but when I use pico
(Jaws or CRT, not sure which) does not track the cursur, or even read at
all.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005