programming question

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Nov 11 20:15:08 EST 2008

Bruce,
What version of linux--you may want to get manpages-dev
also:
http://bsd.miki.eu.org/~cli3nt/info/syscalls_linux_2_2.html
http://www.sandpile.org/ia32/index.htmm
http://linuxassembly.org
also check sourceforge or google nasm documentation for the documentation.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005