programming question

Bruce Noblick brunobrook at columbus.rr.com
Tue Nov 11 20:10:05 EST 2008

A few years ago, I took a unix course.  We connected to a linux box to do most of our work.  During that class I found some man pages on the subject I am going to ask about now.  I remember being very qhrilled with this information.  Now that I have my own linux box, I can't find these man pages on it.  I am looking for information on assembler language programming.  I have programs that I have written for DOS and Windows that I would like to port to linux and they are written in Assembler language.

Thanks!

Bruce Noblick

  Those who revered the Lord spoke to one another, and the Lord listened attentively. A memory book was prepared before Him in which were recorded the names of those who respected the Lord and honored His name.

  "They will belong to Me," says the Lord who rules over all, "in the day when I prepare My own special property. I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him."

Malachi 3:16-17

See my web page for contact info and a lot more.
Here is the address.
HTTP://HOME.COLUMBUS.RR.COM/bnoblick
If the above line does not act like a link, try cutting and pasting it to your browser.