programming question

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Nov 12 04:25:00 EST 2008

Hi Bruce

  Could you name  some of those man pages, only references i found with
quick look were man pages of as and as86.

  You probably have to do heavy modifications to your code when porting
from DOS to Linux or nay other *NIX variant for that matter.

  What kind of aplication you have wrote?

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS