installation of suse linux

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Wed May 28 16:37:42 EDT 2008

Hello!
When I used suse linux, yast and yast2 worked well with suse blinux, but
when I tried it with brltty. no, not good at all.
I've got an old computer still with suse linux 7.2 installed, but can't use
it, I've lost that braille display I used with it.
Now these days I prefer debian, I don't want to go back to suse again, I
think.
/Kristoffer