anyone using openwrt

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon May 5 10:37:09 EDT 2008

I have two Linksys 54g's running OpenWRT for WDS. Previously, I've also
used mine as my LAN router.

OpenWRT is good stuff. When choosing hardware today I would look for
gigabit wired ports and 802.11N on the wireless side. In other words,
I'd probably wait a bit for 802.11N to settle down--but I can say that
because my WDS is up and working.

PS: I've also used OpenWRT on Buffalo with great results.

Janina