git?

chomiak7737 at att.net chomiak7737 at att.net
Fri May 2 22:55:26 EDT 2008

Well, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but specifically searching for
information at speech.braille.uwo.ca in google didn't
prove to be very fruitful. As for the archives, I've gone back several
months now and I find a lot of discussion about the pros and cons of git,
the fact that it's ready for prime time, etc. but so far no actual
instructions as to how one is to use it for speakup. When did you start
using git for speakup? Perhaps if I knew that I could look in the archives
back then and find something explaining how to use it?
I was able to install the debian git package but so far looking at the
information for that has proved more confusing than enlightening. I'm sure
I must be missing something here since everybody else is talking about
it so nonchalantly.

I'm not even going to start trying to
track down info about softsynth until I figure out what to do with git.

Tia.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,