fedora g.u.i. accessibility

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 00:31:44 EDT 2008

I'm not able to do it at all.  It gives me a bunch of errors like:
intel(0): ivch: unable to read register 0x0 from DVOI2C_B:
Intel(0): unable to read from DVOI2C_E Slave 112.
Intel tfp410 not detected got PID FFFFFFFF: from DVOI2C_E Slave 112.
Intel(0): no valid modes
screens found but none have a usable configuration
no screens found
giving up

What is all of this?

Thanks,