reconfiguring xserver-xorg (xorg.conf)

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Thu Jul 31 17:02:47 EDT 2008

Hi, John.

I selected low priority for debconf, and also readline, but
reconfiguring xserver-xorg produced the same short list of questions,
nothing about video or monitors. I think the consensus has developed
that the absence of a physical monitor connected to my system is the
key. I haven't had a chance to test that yet, the only monitor here is
on my wife's computer, and that's off limits <smile>

Chuck