intro and questions

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Jul 27 18:43:37 EDT 2008

Hello,
regarding your bootloader question:
You'll need to specify the synth in the kernel line, I believe.
As for sound, have you installed the alsa driver for your card? either
you've got a multi channel or alsa is not correctly configured--I had to
replace the soundcard in my system a few days ago in order to get media and
other sounds.

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127