irc

Trevor Astrope astrope at tabbweb.com
Tue Jul 22 09:54:42 EDT 2008

I'm not sure if lice improves epic accessibility, but it does improve
usability, for me anyway.

It looks like Debian has a package for lice at:

http://packages.debian.org/etch/epic4-script-lice

I don't use the Debian packages, because I don't use Debian. <grin> I
usually compile my own epic client, because I like to modify the source,
so it doesn't advertise my os and kernel version.