irc

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Jul 22 06:04:24 EDT 2008

Trevor Astrope wrote:
> The epic client works well for me, but I use the lice script with it,
> so ymmv. I also don't use the debian package.

Hi,

I'm relatively new to irc.  I used it back in about 1995 or so on a
shell account but haven't revisited it until recently.  I'm familiar
with the epic4 client and have installed the Debian package but I'm not
familiar with that script.  Is it part of the source tarball or do I
download it from elsewhere?  Why do you use it and does it help
accessibility somehow?  Is there any particular reason why you don't use
the Debian package?