irc

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Mon Jul 21 12:49:16 EDT 2008

Hello,

Tony Baechler, le Mon 21 Jul 2008 09:44:07 -0700, a écrit :
> Samuel previously stated on this list that I was complaining but not
> helping with better Debian accessibility.

Sorry if I have proved a bit harsh, but it looks like it brought some
benifits :)

> Therefore, I'm asking here first to find out what I should do.  Should
> I file a bug or is there something I can set in Speakup to get around
> the problem?

In this case, I guess a bug against the debian package alone wouldn't
help since the maintainer of the package doesn't know how speakup work.

I guess your mail was the proper way, since it's now in my mbox to look
at when I have time :)

In the meanwhile you may try irssi if you haven't already.

Samuel