irc

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jul 21 13:05:23 EDT 2008

Hello,
I've never had that problem with speakup, but my usage isn't really much to
speak uf.
I personally like BitchX the best--though you should read docs before you
use it.

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127