duo boot systems...revisited, i think?

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Thu Jul 17 14:09:33 EDT 2008

Hello!
There is a dos program called loadlin that you can use if you want to reboot
into linux from dos.
I've used this a lot some years ago. just don't install grub when you
install linux, and you'll be fine.
Oh, and don't forget to copy the vmlinuz kernel file, and the initrd ramdisk
somewhere on the dos partition you'll need this when using loadlin.
/Kristoffer