duo boot systems...revisited, i think?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Jul 17 13:39:10 EDT 2008

Thanks for the tip.
Not running windows, but will hunt virtual options for DOs.
now that I think of it though, a reboot is no major factor, any way to
create a . bat file run in dos that will reboot the system into Linux as
needed into Linux without requiring the duo processor?
I have been dragging out this business long enough, but hardware and talent
has been the issue.  I do not want yet another hardware factor because I
have to find a duo processor.
Thanks,
Karen