Best distro

Foreign White Devil gaijin at clearwire.net
Mon Jul 14 04:39:09 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 03:26:21AM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Please have a look at http://packages.qa.debian.org/speakup
> It is already in testing, and is being integrated in the debian
> Installer.

	Well, kewl.  I can correct the guys at freenode then.  Thanks.
I was talking about SpeakUP support currently available, which is why I
steered away from recommending Debian, as well as toward the various
Live-CD's, which are easily replaceable or collectable.  Debian Lenny
isn't scheduled for release until September, so I've heard.  As he said
he was a novice, I tried not to steer him into an unfathomable maze of
wiki pages and undocumented, bleeding edge tidbits that are worse than
useless without even a working copy of Linux to play with.

			Michael