rsync resources?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Jul 1 12:04:49 EDT 2008

lftp didn't download any better image than wget did earlier.  I don't know
if this is a hardware incompatibility problem between kernel 2.6 and a
celeron machine yet or perhaps the download image was modified without
authorization.  I'm going to move a disk over to another machine and see
if that helps.  The weird thing is when I checked /boot/grub/menu.lst no
mention of the speakup parameters I used to do the install was found in
that file on a line that was executable.